Closet Systems: 7 Must-Have Accessories
Your closet systems is more than just a place for clothes, shoes, and storage items. It is a private area for getting ready and enjoying a few tranquil moments before the hustle and bustle of the day begins. Dream closet systems are never complete without a few key accessories, all of which contribute to superior organization and ease of use. Review seven must-have accessories to discuss with a closet organizing service.
Craft the perfect system for your space:
- Closet Valet: Use this rod on a closet sidewall to plan your outfit for the next day. It saves considerable time in the morning panicking over what to wear. Closet valets are also extendable and a breeze to store.
- Fold-Down Ironing Board: Forget about dragging that bulky, cumbersome ironing board out whenever clothes need de-wrinkling. A fold-down ironing board on one side of your closet makes tending to your pieces simple and hassle-free.
- Laundry Bin: Save room in your bathroom and bedroom by housing a laundry bin inside your closet. Consider using two bins to make sorting clothes easier on laundry day.
- Hooks: Add several hooks to your closet system for hanging belts, scarves, bags, and other items. Choose from removable plastic hooks or a more permanent metal solution depending on taste.
- Pull-Out Mirror: Use a pull-out mirror instead of taking up floor or closet door space. These mirrors extend out so you can check your ensemble before leaving for work or an important dinner engagement.
- Lighting: Installing lights in your closet system makes locating that specific article of clothing less time-consuming. It also adds to the overall ambiance, especially if you have a walk-in closet systems that doubles as a dressing room.
- Storage: Ensure your design features ample closet storage for seasonal items such as sweaters, swimsuits, and holiday decorations, or anything else you prefer to keep in the space.